ASUS Eee PC 1015PX-PU17-WT 10.1-Inch Netbook (White)
I'm writing this review on the 1015PEM version. I bought my white tablet the first week they sold on Amazon, along w/the 2G Crucial RAM upgrade. At the time (05/10) it was the first dual core 10" tablet. I upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate and MS Office (07) Suite and purchased the ASUS external DVD-RW drive and mouse (all matching white). This little tablet runs it all, and significantly outperforms my HP Pavillion 17" XP laptop, which I rarely even use now. Thus far, the ASUS has been flawless and fast. I'm not a gamer, so not concerned with such performance, and I have a 1/2T external hard drive to do regular backups. Battery life is 3X any other laptop I've ever owned (including Sony, Dell, HP) and is the fastest so far
as well. I use RGB to hook it up to my Vizio TV (as a large monitor) to watch and stream video. Because its bluetooth I use my bluetooth headphones for wireless music and when I get a Google Voice incoming call. I buy all my electronics from Amazon.com and have not been to an electronics retailer for years, as they do not have all the up-to-date stuff you can get here: I'm a committed Amazonian, and sold on (and recommend) ASUS products. Most bad reviews on Amazon are from people who do not know how to use things properly, get mad and whine. Amazon will take back any product that you're not satisfied with, or is simply damaged or flawed.



Posted in: