Gateway LT2105U Factory Refurbished Netbook
This is a great computer so far. It picked up my Internet connection at home as soon as I turned it on. It's great for surfing, checking email, watching your Netflix movies and even writing. I am a part time freelance writer,so it's perfect to take on the go because it is so light. I bought an extra USB hub that has 4 extra USB hook-ups since the computer only had 3. I also bought an external DVD/CD player too since it didn't have one. The sound is alright, but if you are going to watch movies or listen to music, it is wise to buy some external speakers. I bought a sound bar that hooks up to USB port at Wal-mart and now it sounds just as great as a stereo.
This would also make a great starter computer too. I loved that it also came with Microsoft Works...there is a 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office, but you have to purchase it too keep it... Great computer over-all....just had to purchase a few additional accessories.



Posted in: